Minecraft Servers Theme and How to Play: By combining various materials in the Minecraft Game, new materials can be produced from them. So we can process substances. For example, woods obtained by sawing trees and minerals obtained by digging can be combined in different proportions to create objects such as swords, tables and beds. This shows where the word "craft" in the game comes from. In short, Minecraft is a 3D game thought of as virtual LEGO, in which designs can be made with cubes, various materials and materials, with infinite building blocks and canvases, and consists of different modes. Since the game is an open world game, it can be freely visited anywhere in the world. Most of the objects we see in the game can be broken and placed in different places as desired.
Minecraft server games are known to benefit creativity and intelligence development. On this page you can choose the best game in the minecraft server list.
Minecraft is basically built on two different modes. The first is about survival, the second is about building whatever you want freely, like playing a LEGO game.
There are five game types in Minecraft Full Edition;
1) Survival: In this mode, creatures are fought to survive and there are health and hunger bars. We need to create a shelter to protect from the creatures that appear at night in the game. Blocks can be considered limited in Survival mode, but since the world is infinite (actually 64000x64000), no block is limited.
2) Challenging (Hardcore): The mode of gameplay in Survival mode is valid, and if you die in this mode in any way, the built world is destroyed and all the collected items are deleted, so it is necessary to start the game from scratch. With the updates, instead of deleting the world, it can be viewed in spectator mode forever. Also, since the game difficulty is fixed at the "Hard" game level, it is not possible to change the game difficulty.
3) Creative: Designs can be created using all kinds of materials in the game as in the "Survival" mode. It can be flown in creative mode and all types of blocks can be broken with one move.
4) Adventure: In this mode, blocks can only be excavated with the right tools. Digging is not possible in some versions. There are many Adventure Maps available on the internet. Adventure mode has health and hunger bars just like Survival Mode. A game cannot be started directly in Adventure mode, it can be switched to this mode with commands.
5) Spectator: It is the mode where the player cannot interact with the world, watch the events through the eyes of other players and by flying.