PvpGames.Pro uses third-party cookies to improve the browsing experience and web usage. Cookies are small pieces of data stored in the browser used by each user to remember pages of some information. This data allows us to identify you as a specific user and protect technical information such as visits or specific pages you visit, as well as your personal preferences.
Today, users who do not want to receive cookies or want to be informed without registering on their computers can configure their browsers for this purpose.
Google advertising cookies
Google's use of advertising cookies allows Google and its partners to serve ads to users based on their visits to your site and / or other sites on the internet.
Users can opt out of personalized advertising by visiting the Ad Settings page.
If you have not disabled third-party ad serving, cookies from other third-party vendors or ad networks may also be used to serve ads on your site.
No personal information can be used and passwords cannot be distributed on our PvpGames.Pro site.
Since our site consists of social content networks, Senders are responsible for their articles.
Problems that may occur in the articles can be corrected by contacting the contact page.
The cookies and information used are only for the purpose of displaying advertisements and protecting from spammers.
Warnings and Liability Agreement
The articles published on our site are intended to provide preliminary information. Although it is definitely not seen as a provision, we advise you to consult experts in health and legal issues and exchange ideas with them. Experts will take a special look at your problems. The articles here are generally for preliminary information.
Sending threatening, abusive, obscene, vulgar, hateful or excessively unsolicited messages; It is strictly forbidden to send messages and use materials regarding religion, language and racial discrimination.
You are solely responsible for any messages you post. Blog Administrators do not assume any responsibility in this regard. Posts that do not comply with blog rules are deleted without any discrimination.
While writing a message to the blog, please try to write messages within the rules of the Blog, otherwise your messages will be deleted without any warning.
1) Insults, swearing etc. that will damage the dignity of individuals or companies in blogs. Writing messages containing messages is strictly prohibited.
2) You cannot blame and insult a user on the blog for not knowing or having little knowledge on a subject or for providing incorrect information on a subject. In such cases, please approach it politely.
3) Those who write unnecessary messages and create an unnecessary confusion in the forum without searching the questions that have already been answered in the blogs will be warned first and then removed from the forum if necessary.
4) If the Blog Management detects that the same person has expressed an opinion on the same subject with more than one nickname or name, as if they were different people, it deletes all the messages of the person if necessary and prohibits them from entering the forum. If it is detected that he writes with different names, his / her relationship with the forum will be dismissed. Users are responsible for protecting their own username and password, and if someone else uses it, they are BAN.
5) It is strictly forbidden to discuss language, religion, race and politics on the blog, you can express your political articles in those forums as a member of political blogs, the membership of those who use the forum for political propaganda will be canceled.
6) Since using capital letters when writing a message means shouting, do not write using capital letters. You have to choose the subject titles as expressing the content of the subject. Titles such as "Help", "please", "urgent", "personal" will be deleted immediately.
7) Since the blog is an information sharing center, it is forbidden to enter unnecessary-personal discussions and discussions. A blog is not a place to challenge each other.
8) It is forbidden to publish personal information belonging to someone else. (phone number, e-mail address etc.)
9) Blog attendants are authorized persons on the blog. Insulting, swearing, etc. to the forum staff. strictly prohibited.
10) Administrators may not be able to control every message. When you encounter an inappropriate message before the managers, please report it to the managers responsible for that department.
11) Administrators are the people responsible for the site. Unnecessary discussions are prohibited. Indirect annoying administrators on blogs can result in your membership cancellation. Solve your problems by sending a special message to the managers.
12) Users are responsible for the problems that may occur on your computer in the sharing of links and programs between members in blogs. Users who download programs in this way can run a virus scan.